top of page

PEPS-TECH Group

Public·44 members

RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim live 16 December 2023 Online


8 hours ago — Two teams in the top half of the Bundesliga table, RB Leipzig (fourth) and TSG Hoffenheim (sixth), meet on Saturday at 12:30 PM ET.


Having already beaten Hoffenheim twice this season by an aggregate score of 6-2, Leipzig will be regarded as favourites to come out on top on Saturday and they should have too much for the visitors in the final third. Read more. Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a RB Leipzig win with a probability of 68. 31%. A draw had a probability of 18% and a win for Hoffenheim had a probability of 13. 67%. The most likely scoreline for a RB Leipzig win was 2-0 with a probability of 10. 33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9. 71%) and 1-0 (8. 91%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8. 36%), while for a Hoffenheim win it was 1-2 (3. 93%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8. RB Leipzig v Hoffenheim LIVE 16. 12. 2023 | Football - FlashscoreFollow RB Leipzig v Hoffenheim 16. 2023 live, livescore, preview, RB Leipzig latest results, news, information, RB Leipzig v Hoffenheim H2H statistics! Flashscore football coverage includes football scores and football news from more than 1000 competitions worldwide. RB Leipzig, Real Madrid, Arsenal, Chelsea, Serie A, Copa Libertadores, Champions League,... RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Live Scores Get the latest RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim live score in the Bundesliga from LiveScore.com. RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim: Match results live - Football Today Hoffenheim play host to RB Leipzig on the Sunday 17 December 2023 at 10:00 in the Regular Season - week 10 of Frauen Bundesliga 2023/2024. All RB Leipzig ... RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim: live 16 december 2023. Team RB Leipzig - Hoffenheim. 1. Bundesliga, 16.12.2023 11:30. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets. Match: RB LEIPZIG vs HOFFENHEIMFatih Turkoglu Avec son effectif jeune, Leipzig peut étouffer l'adversaire en attaque et obtenir des résultats. Si l'équipe locale parvient à résoudre ses problèmes défensifs, elle pourrait se positionner plus haut. Hoffenheim, incapable de remédier à ses lacunes défensives, encaisse de nombreux buts. En tant qu'équipe ayant encaissé le plus de buts parmi les huit premières équipes, elle est positionnée à la dernière place du classement. Mon premier choix pour cette rencontre serait de dépasser la barre des 3, 5 buts. Livesport: RB Leipzig - results, fixtures, RB Leipzig - Hoffenheim liveRB Leipzig results and fixtures on Livesport. com. This page is about RB Leipzig, (Soccer/Germany). If you're searching for results of an other team with the name RB Leipzig, please select your sport in the top menu or a category (country) on the left. Follow RB Leipzig live scores, final results, fixtures and match details! Upcoming matches: 16. 12. RB Leipzig - Hoffenheim, 19. Werder Bremen - RB Leipzig, 13. 01. RB Leipzig vs 1899 Hoffenheim Live Score Result RB Leipzig vs 1899 Hoffenheim. Germany Bundesliga Saturday, 2023-12-16. RB Leipzig vs 1899 Hoffenheim Live Score Result. 17:30. Bookmaker. Home. Draw. Away. RB Leipzig vs TSG Hoffenheim Live Score, Team Stats - Goaloo18. comPlayerReasons for SuspensionSideband tear in the kneeAdductor problemsAcromioclavicular joint dislocation Injury and Suspension PlayerReasons for SuspensionfitnessInjured DoubtfulRuptured cruciate ligamentIllRuptured cruciate ligament Goal Penalty scored Own goal Assist Yellow Card Red Card 2 Yellow Cards→1 Red Card Mark Sub Sub in Sub out Penalty missed VAR Penalty saved Shot on post Man of the match Foul lead to penalty Error lead to goal Clearence off the Line Last man tackle Last dribble Team Statistics Home Recent 3 Matches Away Recent 10 Matches 2. RB Leipzig 1-0 Hoffenheim - Bundesliga - April 29, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleMore game data and we say below the videosWe said: RB Leipzig 3-1 Hoffenheim Both sides will be keen to quickly bounce back from setbacks last weekend and put together another good run of form heading down the home straight to ensure that they meet their respective top-flight targets. RB Leipzig vs TSG Hoffenheim - live score, predicted RB Leipzig is playing home against TSG Hoffenheim at Red Bull Arena on Sat, Dec 16, 2023, 17:30 UTC. This is Round 15 of the Bundesliga. Leipzig v Hoffenheim | 29 April 2023 Latest news, stats and live commentary for the Bundesliga's meeting between Leipzig v Hoffenheim on the 29 April 2023. RB Leipzig vs HoffenheimResults & stats ... RB Leipzig vs TSG Hoffenheim Live Streams RB Leipzig - TSG Hoffenheim Free live streams. StreamEast offers the best free live streaming links. RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim - Bundesliga 22 hours ago — There have been 3 or more goals scored in each of RB Leipzig's last 7 games · There have been 3 or more goals scored in total in each of RB ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page