top of page

PEPS-TECH Group

Public·44 members

(((live sport))) Monaco vs Lyon live match 15 December 2023


Currently, AS Monaco rank 3rd, while Olympique Lyonnais hold 18th position. Looking to compare the best-rated player on both teams?


Schmidt BENCH CB 34 Matsima 295‘ 10 Ben Yedder 919‘ 1 Majecki RB 27 Diatta 512‘ 21 Akliouche 444‘ 37 Diop 3 Maripán 88 Magassa 941‘ 20 Ouattara 9‘ 20 Kumbedi Nseke 856‘ 0+2 21 Henrique 275‘ 34 Diawara 280‘ 6. 6 11 Kadewere 19 Moreira 238‘ 30 Bengui Joao 29 Sarr 7‘ 6. 2 98 Maitland-Niles 267‘ 2 Diomande 890‘ No fresh injuries. Same starting lineup? The coach can use the same last starting lineup as there are not reported major missings for this match. Good form in the last 5 home games for Monaco In the last 5 games at the Stade Louis II. form record is (4W, 0D, 1L) which is a reward for Monaco fans with 4008 average home attendance. 7 09/11/22 2-1 0-0 10 - 16 3- 5 23 - 49 1 - 6 2 (48%) 1 (51%) 2. 6 3. 5 02/05/22 2-0 11 - 19 7- 4 46 - 53 3 - 4 2 (64%) 2. 05 3. 4 10/16/21 13 - 9 6- 3 45 - 30 2 - 4 4 (0%) 4 (55%) 3. 75 05/02/21 2-3 1-0 14 - 14 4- 3 34 - 54 5 - 5 2 (65%) 2 (70%) 2. 55 04/21/21 0-2 12 - 4 5- 3 30 - 13 4 - 6 5 (55%) 5 (51%) 2. Monaco vs Olympique Lyonnais: LiveScore, Live Stream + PredictionPreview match VS France - Ligue 1 - 12/15/23 22:00 - 16. Round ODDS Match 1 X 2 Opening odds 1. 62 4. 33 4. 75 Pre match odds 1. 73 4 4. 5 Asian handicap Line -0. 75 1. 92 1. 88 +0. 75 -1 2. 41 1. 70 +1 -0. 25 1. 52 2. 50 +0. 25 Goals Under Over 2. Monaco vs Lyon - live score, predicted lineups and H2H Head-to-Head · April 28, 2024Ligue 1 · Lyon. 6:00 PM. Monaco · May 19Ligue 1 · Lyon. 3 - 1. Monaco · September 11, 2022Ligue 1 · Monaco. 2 - 1. Lyon · February ... 88 see more Team form 3. 00 1. 67 (+-44%) total 1. 17 (+17%) total 1. 00 Monaco Last 6 Matches All League Cups 18. 5 22:00 Nantes 20. 12 Toulouse 9. 12 Rennes 1 - 2 15 - 12 43 - 46 3 (61%) 2 (66%) 2. 63 3. 12 2 - 0 Montpellier 27 - 9 9 - 4 66 - 39 8 - 2 1 (64%) 2 (72%) 5. 25 24. 11 PSG 5 - 2 16 - 14 11 - 7 57 - 59 2 - 10 4 (63%) 4 (67%) 1. [RDdit@FgT*]AS Monaco vs Lyon Live Online 6 hours ago — The AS Monaco vs Lyon Match will air on ESPN Live today at 1 p.m. ET. Ready to tune into the AS Monaco vs Lyon showdown? Here's how to watch the ... 5 2. 25 Corners 9. 5 1. 93 Lineups Status: Early info Monaco Olympique Lyonnais Missings CF 17 Embolo 0‘ 0 0+0 RM 3 Martins LB ★ 9 Henrique 530‘ 6 0+4 7. 7 AM 5 Ben Seghir 32‘ 6. 8 Boadu 57‘ 7 1+0 6. 7 CM Matazo 95‘ 0+1 Lepenant 250‘ GK Riou 270‘ 6. 5 Baldé 396‘ 10 6. 4 Akouokou 300‘ 6. 9 LW Pereira dos Santos 296‘ +2 Out of selection 16 Köhn 1350‘ 15 7. 1 22 Salisu 90‘ 7. 2 6CM Zakaria 1087‘ 13 99 Stephane Singo 1260‘ 14 7. 3 Jakobs 800‘ 1+1 Camara 658‘ 12 19 Fofana 1145‘ 1+3 de Oliveira Campos 819‘ 2+1 Golovin 1227‘ 5+2 18 Minamino 939‘ 5+4 7. 4 29 Balogun 758‘ 4+3 37 Appiah Nuamah 776‘ Lacazette 964‘ 6+0 18AM Cherki 918‘ Mata 880‘ 11 8 Tolisso 703‘ Caqueret 1326‘ Tagliafico 1068‘ 7. 0 O´Brien 810‘ 3+1 Lovren 456‘ 55 Ćaleta-Car 462‘ Lopes 1080‘ 3-4-2-1 Coach: K. (1W, 0D, 4L) is the record in away games. With their average of 1. 8 goals conceded per game. Summary Team Strength 72% Avg. minutes played (last 6) 65% Changes (vs. last game) Fresh important missings Head to head 50% HT Shots Shots (on goal) Danger attack LineupChanges 05/19/23 Lyon 3-1 1-1 23 - 15 11- 9 39 - 50 2 - 8 3 (67%) 2 (61%) 2. 3 2. Lyon vs AS Monaco - High School Football Live Match YouTube YouTube 10:01 YouTube Karen Roberts 3 hours ago 3 hours ago


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page