top of page

PEPS-TECH Group

Public·45 members

Bohemians vs SK Dynamo live match 16 December 2023 TV


Aug 20, 2023 — SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs Bohemians 1905: Find Live Scores, Odds, Line Ups, H2H Stats in our preview for the match!


Bohemians 1905 vs Dynamo CB: Match results liveGoals over/under (32 goals) for 10 matches More stats Goal distribution (32 total) Championship Round Middle Play-off Relegation Round Who has the edge within the head-to-head between Bohemians 1905 and Dynamo CB? In the 10 face-to-face since 2015, České Budějovice has a 5w 3d 2l record against Bohemians 1905. Ceske Budejovice live scores, results, fixtures, Bohemians 1905 v Ceske Budejovice live | Football, Czech RepublicHELP: You are on Ceske Budejovice live scores page in Football/Czech Republic section. Flashscore. com offers Ceske Budejovice livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Ceske Budejovice scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. com. Just click on the country name in the left menu and select your competition (league results, national cup livescore, other competition). Ceske Budejovice scores service is real-time, updating live. Follow FIFA Club World Cup 2023 live scores on Flashscore. com: 15. Ceske Budejovice II vs Bohemians 1905 II Live Score & Result Sep 9, 2023 — About Ceske Budejovice II vs Bohemians 1905 II. Ceske Budejovice II host Bohemians 1905 II, the match starts on Saturday 9 September 2023 ... Bohemians Prague 1905 vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: Bohemians Prague 1905 vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice Competition: 1. Liga When: 2023-12-16, 19:00 Venue: Dolicek Stadium Bohemians Prague 1905 will host SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice at Dolicek Stadium on 2023-12-16 at 19:00 in an interesting encounter in 1. Liga. Bohemians Prague 1905, currently sitting at 9 will be looking for important home win. SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice, on the other hand, sits in 16 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. Bohemians 1905 - SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice Head to The Soccer Teams Bohemians 1905 and SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice played 20 Games up to today. In this common Games the Teams scored a average of 3.2 Goals per ... Dynamo CB clinched the victory home with a 1-0 score in Czech Liga 2022/2023 as part of the Regular Season - week 20. Relive the match Dynamo CB vs Bohemians 1905 on Football Today by clicking here When is the next match between Bohemians 1905 and Dynamo CB? Dynamo CB play host to Bohemians 1905 on the Sunday 20 August 2023 at 14:00 in the Regular Season - week 5 of Czech Liga 2023/2024. Who is the top scorer of the Bohemians 1905 vs Dynamo CB confrontations? Taking into account the matches since 2015, the top scorers are Benjamin Čolič, David Bartek, Ivan Schranz, David Ledecký tied with 2 goals. [Live Stream] SK Dynamo ceske Budejovice vs Bohemians 0:35SK Dynamo ceske Budejovice v Bohemians Praha 1905 1. Liga https://youtube.com/redirect ... SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice Scores & Latest Results Today | LiveScoreFootballHockeyBasketballTennisCricketRegionEnglandChampions LeagueSpainItalyGermanyTeamsManchester UnitedEnglandLiverpoolEnglandArsenalEnglandReal MadridSpainBarcelonaSpainCompetitionsPremier LeagueEnglandChampions LeagueUEFALaLigaSpainSerie AItalyBundesligaGermanySK Dynamo Ceske BudejoviceCzech RepublicOverviewMatchesTablesPlayer StatsNEXT MATCHBohemians 1905SK Dynamo Ceske BudejoviceFORMFTSK Dynamo Ceske BudejoviceHradec Kralove02FTViktoria PlzenSK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice50FTSlavia PragueSK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice21See AllThe latest SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice scores, live today The latest SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice scores and results for this season. Bohemians Prague 1905 - SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice Match Bohemians Prague 1905 vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice in the Czech Republic. 1. Liga (12/16/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on ... Bohemians 1905 scored 15 goal(s) while Dynamo CB put 17 ball(s) in the back of the net. In poor form these last 5 matches with 3 loss(es), Bohemians 1905 will aim for better results... Regarding Dynamo CB, the team is suffering some setbacks, tampering its good results (2w 1d 2l). Dynamo CB is likely to win the next face-off between the two teams on Sunday 20 August 2023. No doubt however that Bohemians 1905 will do its best to put up a fight away. When did Bohemians 1905 beat Dynamo CB? The last time Bohemians 1905 has beaten Dynamo CB dates from the Saturday 20 November 2021. Bohemians 1905 clinched the victory home with a 3-1 score in Czech Liga 2021/2022 during the Regular Season - week 15. Relive the match Bohemians 1905 vs Dynamo CB on Football Today by clicking here When did Dynamo CB beat Bohemians 1905? The last time Dynamo CB has won over Bohemians 1905 goes back to the Sunday 19 February 2023. Bohemians 1905 vs České Budějovice Stats, Predictions & Out of 17 previous meetings, Bohemians 1905 have won 6 matches while České Budějovice won 7. 4 matches between them have ended in a draw. Bohemians 1905 is in ... Bohemians 1905 vs Dynamo Ceske Budejovice Head to Last 5, Dynamo Ceske Budejovice won 3, Draw 0, Lose 2, 0.4 Goals per match, 2.2 Goals Conceded per match, Asian Handicap Win%: 20.0%, Total Goals Over%: 40.0%. SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs Bohemians 1905 Aug 23, 2023 — Match Info: Referee: Jan Petrik (Czech Republic). Venue: Strelecky Ostrov Your live football score for SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs Bohemians ... The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 55% chance of a home win, and a 21% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 24%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Bohemians Prague 1905 vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice is worth a look. Bohemians Prague 1905 have won 1 meetings with SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice, while SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice have won 4. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Bohemians Prague 1905 vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Bohemians Prague 1905 and SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 3 tips backing Bohemians Prague 1905, 0 tips backing SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice and 0 tips favouring the draw. Bohemians 1905 vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice 2 days ago — Bohemians 1905 - SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice betting tips and match prediction, odds and H2H stats 16 dec 2023, Czech Republic , Dolicek ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page