top of page

PEPS-TECH Group

Public·44 members

((TODAY!!!)) Live stream: Cartagena vs Burgos 16 December 2023


FC Cartagena vs Burgos Prediction, Tip and Game Preview. Kickoff - Saturday ... Soccer Live Streams · Premier League Winner Odds · UCL Winner Odds · Golden Boot ...


Prediction and Picks for Cartagena vs Burgos Football 16 2 hours ago — Live broadcast. Burgos CF · Review. Prediction. H2H · Odds. Prediction and Bet on Match: Cartagena vs Burgos CF. Bet: 2 Half, Cartagena Total ... FC Cartagena vs Burgos Free Predictions, TipsWDWDD DWWDD FC Cartagena have an average of 33. 33% of the games with over 2. 5 goals and 66. 67% of the games with under 2. 5 goals. In the last 15 games. FC Cartagena score 5 goals in the last 5 games. Burgos have an average of 53. 5 goals and 46. In the last 15 games. Burgos score 5 goals in the last 5 games. Full Match Statistics Probability 1 X 2 Odds Tip Both Teams to Score Check how to watch FC Cartagena vs Burgos live stream. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 39% chance of a home win, and a 28% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 33%. Previous results The head-to-head record for FC Cartagena vs Burgos CF is worth a look. FC Cartagena have won 1 meetings with Burgos CF, while Burgos CF have won 1. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for FC Cartagena vs Burgos CF from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FC Cartagena and Burgos CF? At the moment there are 8 tips in the 1X2 market, with 4 tips backing FC Cartagena, 1 tips backing Burgos CF and 3 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 39% against the FC Cartagena finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 28% against Burgos CF winning. FC Cartagena SAD v Burgos CF LIVE 16. 12. 2023 | Football - FlashscoreFollow FC Cartagena SAD v Burgos CF 16. 2023 live, livescore, FC Cartagena SAD latest results, news, information, FC Cartagena SAD v Burgos CF H2H statistics! Flashscore football coverage includes football scores and football news from more than 1000 competitions worldwide. FC Cartagena SAD, Real Madrid, Arsenal, Chelsea, Serie A, Copa Libertadores, Champions League,... FC Cartagena vs Burgos CF Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: FC Cartagena vs Burgos CF Competition: LaLiga 2 When: 2023-12-16, 19:30 Venue: Cartagonova FC Cartagena will host Burgos CF at Cartagonova on 2023-12-16 at 19:30 in an interesting encounter in LaLiga 2. FC Cartagena, currently sitting at 20 will be looking for important home win. Burgos CF, on the other hand, sits in 13 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. FC Cartagena SAD v Burgos CF results, H2H stats | Football Cookies, device or similar online identifiers (e.g. login-based identifiers video or an article is presented to you). View Illustrations. List of IAB ... FC Cartagena vs Burgos CF Soccer Betting Odds & Lines FC Cartagena vs Burgos CF Odds. Spain - La Liga 2. FC Cartagena vs Burgos CF Live Odds · Super Bowl Odds · NFL Playoffs Odds. BETTING GUIDES. How To Bet · How ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page