top of page

PEPS-TECH Group

Public·44 members

(online) Stream: Bala Town VS Cardiff Met Live 16 December 2023


Live. •. An error occurred. Try watching this video on www ... VS. Cardiff Met FC.png. JD CYMRU PREMIER MD19 16.12.2023 | 5:15PM MAES TEGID ...


Bala Town FC have won 1 meetings with Cardiff Metropolitan University FC, while Cardiff Metropolitan University FC have won 2. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Bala Town FC vs Cardiff Metropolitan University FC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Bala Town FC and Cardiff Metropolitan University FC? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Bala Town FC, 0 tips backing Cardiff Metropolitan University FC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Bala Town - Cardiff Met Live - Welsh Premier League Follow the Welsh Premier League live Football match between Bala Town and Cardiff Met with Eurosport. The match starts at 2:30 PM on December 16th, 2023. Cardiff Metropolitan University FC, on the other hand, sits in 4 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 51% chance of a home win, and a 24% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Bala Town FC vs Cardiff Metropolitan University FC is worth a look. Bala Town FC - Cardiff Metropolitan University FC Match Bala Town FC vs Cardiff Metropolitan University FC in the Wales. Premier League (12/16/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Bala Town vs Cardiff Met FC live score, H2H and lineups Bala Town Cardiff Met FC live score (and video online live stream) starts on 16 Dec 2023 at 17:15 UTC time in Cymru Premier, Wales. Bala Town FC haven't lost in any of their last 5 home matches. Cardiff Metropolitan University FC haven't lost in their last 6 games. When playing at home, Bala Town FC have not lost to Cardiff Metropolitan University FC in their last 5 encounters. Cardiff Metropolitan University FC have received 5 red cards this season. This is the highest number in Cymru Premier. Bala Town FC haven't scored in 3 of their 9 home matches in Cymru Premier this season. Cardiff Metropolitan University FC haven't scored in 2 of their 8 away matches in Cymru Premier this season. Bala Town FC's home record this season: 5-3-1. Cardiff Metropolitan University FC have conceded a goal in each of their last 8 matches. Cardiff Metropolitan University FC have scored at least one goal for 14 consecutive matches. Bala Town vs Cardiff MET Stats H2H Preview and Prediction 2023-12-16Standings Wales Premier League # Name P W D L Goals Last 5 Pts 1 The New Saints 16 14 2 0 56:12 44 GAP Connah S Quay FC 18 12 4 53:23 38 3 Newtown AFC 10 5 32:20 33 Cardiff MET 17 8 25:26 29 Bala Town 7 17:14 28 6 Caernarfon Town 35:35 27 Penybont 24:28 22 Haverfordwest County AFC 23:28 21 9 Barry Town 19:37 Colwyn Bay 22:40 11 Pontypridd Town 7:25 13 Aberystwyth Town 14:39 Embark on a statistical journey through the match between Bala Town and Cardiff MET on 2023-12-16, uncovering key moments and critical performance indicators. Bala Town vs Cardiff Met University - live score, predicted Bala Town vs Cardiff Met University on Sat, Dec 16, 2023, 17:15 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, ... Bala Town vs Cardiff Metropolitan: Match Report League Cup, Bala Town 2 - 0 Cardiff Metropolitan (26/11/2022), Maes Tegid. Get the complete Match Report. Bala Town - Cardiff MU Head to Head Statistics Games You can watch live sport on your mobile, tablet or desktop including Soccer, Tennis and Basketball. All you need is a funded account or to have placed a bet ... Bala Town FC vs Cardiff Metropolitan University FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: Bala Town FC vs Cardiff Metropolitan University FC Competition: Cymru Premier When: 2023-12-16, 19:15 Venue: Bala Town FC will host Cardiff Metropolitan University FC at on 2023-12-16 at 19:15 in an interesting encounter in Cymru Premier. Bala Town FC, currently sitting at 5 will be looking for important home win. Bala Town FC wins 1st half in 24% of their matches, Cardiff Metropolitan University FC in 32% of their matches. Bala Town FC wins 24% of halftimes, Cardiff Metropolitan University FC wins 32%. Their last meeting was a draw. (0-0)When Bala Town FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 91% of their matches. When Cardiff Metropolitan University FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 71% of their matches. When Bala Town FC is down 0-1 home, they win 25% of their matches. When Cardiff Metropolitan University FC is down 1-0 away, they win 33% of their matches. In Cymru Premier, Cardiff Metropolitan University FC has better performance than Bala Town FC. Bala Town vs Cardiff MET Stats H2H Preview and Bala Town - Cardiff MET match stats and live score, Head-to-head records Disclaimer: Mutating.com does not operate as an online sports betting or gambling ... Bala Town Cymru Premier Standings Next Match vs Cardiff Metropolitan University FC (H) · Sat 9:15AM. FOLLOW LIVE STANDINGS. When games are live, standings update in real-time. LEARN ABOUT ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page